- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Forged and machined steel construction
- Versatile, available for many different rifles
- Forward part of the base accepts a dovetail ring, locking it solidly into position
- Rear ring is secured by windage adjustment screws
- Leupold Full Lifetime Guarantee
LEUPOLD STANDARD ONE-PIECE REMINGTON 760 BLACK GLOSS BASE
The Leupold steel standard bases and rings are the most versatile of any mounting system.
The forward part of the base accepts a dovetail ring , while the rear ring is secured by windage adjustment screws, allowing the scope’s internal adjustments to be reserved for precise sight-in.
Additionally, shims can be used for gross elevation adjustment, reserving the scope’s elevation adjustment for bullet drop compensation dial applications.
Fits Remington 740, 742 and 760 and most rifles.
RELENTLESS PERFORMANCE STARTS HERE!
Leupold offers an unrivaled selection of rings, mounts, and bases.
Yet for every rifle and scope combination, there is one ideal mounting solution.
Your mounting system is the crucial link between your firearm and your optic, and it’s where accuracy and performance start.
Leupold mounts are guaranteed to last a lifetime.